Easy Lemon Coconut Bars
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Cold Butter
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 Cup Sweetened Flaked Coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour and confectioners sugar and butter in a food processor. Pulse until crumbly. Press onto the bottom of a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes
- Meanwhile in a mixing bowl beat the eggs sugar lemon juice and baking powder until well mixed. Pour over crust; sprinkle coconut evenly over the top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
This article and recipe adapted from this site