Easy Keto Cashew Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds
- chicken breast cut into chunks
- Can also use thighs.
- 1/8 salt
- 1/8 pepper
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 1 green pepper cut into chunks
- 1 white onion cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Chopped green onions for garnish
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp liquid aminos
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce Use only 1/2 tsp for a milder recipe or double if you want it spicier!
- In a bowl add sauce ingredients (chili garlic sauce minced garlic ginger and salt and pepper). Set aside.
- Heat pan on low heat and toast cashews until lightly brown and set aside.
- Add avocado oil to the pan and increase heat to high and add chicken and cook through.
- Now throw in the chopped pepper onion and the sauce mixture and cook on high for about 5 minutes.
- Next you’ll add the liquid aminos cashews and vinegar. Cook until sauce has thickened.
- Top with sesame seeds and serve!
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE