Easy Heaven On Earth Cake
- 1 box Angel food cake or 1 prepared Angel Food Cake
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 tub (8 ounces) Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon almond slivers toasted
- Bake angel food cake according to package s directions. Allow to cool and cut into cubes.
- In a bowl combine pudding mix milk and sour cream and beat until smooth. Set aside.
- In a 9×13 baking dish arrange 1/2 of cake cubes in a layer.
- Spoon 2/3 of cherry pie filling over cake.
- Place the remaining 1/2 of the cake on top of pie filling.
- Spoon pudding over cake and spread evenly.
- Spoon and spread whipped topping over pudding layer.
- Garnish cake with the remaining pie filling and toasted almonds. Chill for about 4 to 5 hours.
NutritionServing: 9g | Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 329mg | Potassium: 245mg | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 8.1% | Vitamin C: 3.2% | Calcium: 14.3% | Iron: 1.8%This article and recipe adapted from this site