Easy Crepe Recipe
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour sifted
- In a blender combine all of the ingredients and mix until batter is smooth (about 15-20 seconds). Refrigerate batter for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray onto an 8-inch frying pan. Pour about 1/4 cup batter into the pan and cook over medium-low heat. Turn pan immediately from side to side to form an even circle. Cook for about 1-2 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Remove from heat and stack until ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. Fresh fruit jams pudding nutella whipped topping and nuts are a few of our favorites.
- To keep warm: You can keep your cooked crepes warm by placing them on a baking sheet in the oven at 175°F until ready to serve.
- Leftovers: Add cooked crepes to a zip top bag and layer parchment or wax paper in between each crepe. Place in fridge until ready to enjoy.
- To freeze: Crepes surprisingly freeze really well so feel free to double the batch and stick half in the freezer for about 1-2 months.
- Reheating: Heat in microwave or skillet until warm. You can also enjoy your crepes cold if you prefer!
Base Recipe adapted from site