Easy Cheesy Chicken Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 8 Big & Flaky Crescent Dinner Rolls (one 12 oz. tube)
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- salt -to taste
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder(or more to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning mix
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl stir together softened cream cheese shredded cheddar and mozzarella salt pepper and garlic powder. Stir well to combine. Add shredded chicken and stir again to combine everything evenly.
- Unroll crescent rolls separate them and divide the filling between 8 big crescent rolls. Roll them up tightly seal well and arrange them onto baking sheet leaving 2 inches apart.
- Brush the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with grated parmesan. Sprinkle a hint of dry Italian seasoning on top and bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
This article and recipes adapted fromt this site