Easy Cauliflower Parm
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into 1/2 steaks
- 2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 c. marinara
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Torn fresh basil for garnish
- Heat broiler. Season cauliflower with salt and pepper.
- Add panko to a large resealable plastic bag eggs to a bowl and flour to another bowl.
- Dredge cauliflower in flour then dip in eggs to fully coat then add to bag with panko and shake until fully coated.
- Read Full Recipe —>>> CLICK HERE