Easy Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350º. Lightly grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or vegetable oil or line with paper muffin liners.
- Prepare streusel topping and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together flour baking powder and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs vanilla and milk. Add flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in blueberries.
- Divide batter evenly into 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle muffins with streusel topping.
- Bake at 350º for 20 to 25 min until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean. When muffins are done cool for a few minutes in the muffin pan before removing to cool on a wire rack.
This article and recipe adapted from this site