Easy Banana Cream Pie Recipe
- 5.1 ounces instant banana pudding (1 box)
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup cool whip
- 2-3 medium bananas (cut into 1/4 inch slices)
- 1 graham cracker crust or pie crust (premade)
- Whisk pudding and milk in a bowl for 2-3 minutes or until it has thickened. Fold in Cool Whip and sliced bananas. Then pour the filling into the pie.
- Chill at least 3 hours before serving. Garnish with the remaining cool whip (or whipped cream) and fresh bananas.
This article and recipe adapted from this site