Easy Baked Bang Bang Chicken
Baked Bang Bang Chicken is a crispy chicken Chinese restaurant favorite served in a delicious spicy homemade sauce ready in 30 minutes.INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Vegetable oil spray
INSTRUCTIONSNote: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Mix the mayonnaise Sriracha sugar and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1” chunks.
- Place the flour into a shallow bowl.
- Mix the breadcrumbs onion powder and garlic powder together in a shallow bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Read Full Recipe —>>> CLICK HERE