Easy Alice Springs Chicken
- 2 chicken breast
- season salt
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dry minced onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups colby jack cheese
- 1 package 2.8 oz real bacon bits (or use crumbled bacon)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken on pan and sprinkle with season salt.
- In a separate bowl combine mustard honey mayonnaise and onion. Mix well and generously spread onto chicken. Top with mushrooms and cheese. Sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked in the center and no longer pink.
This article and recipe adapted from this site