Delicious Buttery Baked Chicken
Buttery Baked ChickenDelicious Buttery Baked ChickenHere s The Details of Recipe:Delicious Buttery Baked Chicken – another easy and yummy dinner recipe full of flavor.Prep Time 5 minutesCook Time 1 hour 30 minutesTotal Time 1 hour 35 minutesCalories 2824 kcalINGREDIENTS:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup water
- Dip each chicken piece in a bowl filled with about ? of your evaporated milk. Coat well and then roll it in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in 9×13 pan and cook the chicken in the melted butter for 1 hour at 350.
- Mix together water can of soup and the rest of your evaporated milk.
- After chicken has been baking for 1 hour turn chicken and pour soup mixture on top. Bake for 30 more minutes until golden brown. Serve as is. Creamy and Delish!!
Nutrition FactsButtery Baked ChickenAmount Per ServingCalories 2824Calories from Fat 1440% Daily Value*Fat 160g246%Saturated Fat 84g525%Cholesterol 949mg316%Sodium 7868mg342%Potassium 4633mg132%Carbohydrates 105g35%Fiber 1g4%Sugar 37g41%Protein 230g460%Vitamin A 4510IU90%Vitamin C 17.6mg21%Calcium 1039mg104%Iron 10.2mg57%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.Source: Delicious Buttery Baked ChickenPlease leave me a rating or a comment and let me know if you love this chicken! You can also tag me with #indogen.site on social media so I can see your meals. Thank you!HAPPY & Enjoy Cooking