Delicious Baked Garlic Butter Chicken
Garlic Butter Chicken with fresh rosemary and cheese. The perfect one pan dish for a weeknight! Super quick easy and SO delicious.Ingredients
- 4 (16-ounces) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 stick (1/2-cup) butter*
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup Shredded Reduced Fat 4-Cheese Italian
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly grease a baking dish with a pat of butter.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper; arrange chicken in a single layer in prepared baking dish and set aside.