Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken
CROCK POT BUFFALO CHICKEN CROCK POT BUFFALO CHICKENHere s The Details of Recipe:The regularly mentioned formula for Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken that everybody on the planet cherishes. Everybody.Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 8 hours Category: AppetizerIngredients
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Frank’s Buffalo Sauce (make sure you DON’T get “Hot Buffalo”. It’s far too hot for the amount of sauce we’re using.)
- 1 package Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Mix
- 1/2 stick of butter
- Put the chicken and the buffalo sauce in the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the crock pot and shred it using two forks.
- Add the shredded chicken back to the slow cooker add the ranch mix and the butter and stir until the butter is melted and ingredients are well-mixed.
- Serve with finger rolls and your choice of cheese.
Source: CROCK POT BUFFALO CHICKENPlease leave me a rating or a comment and let me know if you love this chicken! You can also tag me with #indogen.site on social media so I can see your meals. Thank you!HAPPY & Enjoy Cooking