Cinnamon Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened to room temperature)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch kosher salt
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and beat until combined.
- Add the egg baking powder vanilla and salt. Mix to combine.
- Add the flour little by little until fully incorporated. Place the dough in the fridge for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the 1 tablespoon cinnamon and 1/4 cup of sugar. Set aside.
- Scoop about 2 teaspoons worth of dough and roll into balls. Coat in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place on the prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes until just set making sure to not overbake.
- Remove from the oven and let cool the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool completely before serving.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here