Christmas Cookie Dip
- 1/2 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 3 oz. cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp. butter softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4-3/4 cup powdered sugar plus more to taste
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1/3 cup red and green sprinkles
- gingerbread men cookies vanilla wafers fruit etc. for dipping
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese yogurt and butter and then blend together with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 1/4 cup powdered sugar flour and vanilla. Blend again until well incorporated. Taste and add in more powdered sugar if you want a sweeter dip.
- Fold in the sprinkles with a spatula. Stir very slowly and lightly so you don t melt the sprinkles. You may get streaks of color in your dip!
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE