Chicken Taco Soup
- 1 can black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 can pinto beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can sweet corn (drained)
- 1 can (12.5 oz) chicken breast (drained & flaked)
- 1 can (10 oz) green enchilada sauce
- 1 can (14 oz) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients into a large soup pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling reduce heat to low and let simmer for at least 15 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips shredded cheese sour cream and avocado!
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here