Chicken Pot Pie With Biscuits
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 10.5oz cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups frozen vegetables
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 canned biscuits
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 13×9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In large bowl combine the chicken cream of chicken soup frozen vegetables and shredded cheeses.
- Mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Now grab the can of biscuits.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters then place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with the melted butter and toss.
- Top the chicken mixture with the biscuits.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool until it s safe to eat.
- Serve & enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site