Cheesy Lasagna Roll Ups Will Bring The Whole Family To The Table
rep time: 15 mins Cook time: 35 mins Total time: 50 minsServes: 12 rollsIngredients
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 container (15oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese divided
- ? cup grated Romano cheese
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 3 T chopped parsley divided
- 2½ cups shredded mozerella cheese divided
- 1 jar Ragú Homestyle Meat Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread enough pasta sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 pan to lightly coat. Set aside.
- Cook lasagna noodles in a large pot of water until al dente according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl add egg and lightly beat.
- Add ricotta cheese pepper salt and garlic salt and mix well.
- Stir in ? cup grated Parmesan ? cup grated Romano 2 cups of shredded mozzarella and 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
For Full Instructions You Can Visit : viewsfromtheville.com