- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese ¼ cup sugar and 1 egg and beat until smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup white chocolate chips until well combined. Set aside.
- On the stove fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Turn off heat and set a heatproof mixing bowl over the water. In the mixing bowl combine butter and milk chocolate chips; stir until its just melted and blended together. Mix in the remaining ½ cup sugar and 2 eggs.
- In a separate bowl mix your flour baking powder and salt; stir into your chocolate mixture until evenly blended.
- Pour half of your batter into a greased 9×9 baking pan. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the chocolate layer. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Swirl the top chocolate layer into the cream cheese to make a marble pattern.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is crinkled and center is cooked through. Let cool. ENJOY!
This article and recipe adapted from this site