Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal
- 2 1/2 cups (200g) rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) grated carrot
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (165g) agave nectar
- 1 cup (240ml) milk
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F and spray an 8×8 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Place oats baking powder spices salt and grated carrot into a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Place vanilla extract agave nectar milk and egg into a jug and beat lightly to combine.
- Pour your wet ingredients into your dry and stir until everything is coated in the wet mixture.
- Tip into your prepared baking dish and level off with a spatula/wooden spoon.
- Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes until golden slightly puffy and set. If it still wobbles in the centre then give it a few more minutes. The very edges will be a dark golden colour.
- Dig straight in or leave to cool then keep it in the fridge covered for 4 days.
- Oatmeal is best served warm from the microwave with a sprinkling of cinnamon.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here