- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups golden brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs large
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 24 Kraft caramels approximately 9 oz
- 8 oz Reese s Peanut Butter Cup Minis
- 8 oz Reese s Peanut Butter Cup White Chocolate Minis
- 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together butter peanut butter brown sugar and granulated sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add in eggs and vanilla. Continue mixing.
- Gradually add in flour baking powder and salt while mixing.
- Press cookie dough into greased muffin tins and form into cups.
- Bake until edges of cookies are just starting to brown. 11-13 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Place one caramel in the center of each cookie cup and press down gently.
- Place two of the chocolate peanut butter cups and two of the white chocolate peanut butter cups into each cookie cup on top of the caramel.
- Sprinkle the peanuts on top of the cookie cups.
- Return the cookies to the oven for 5 minutes to finish baking.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 15 minutes before removing the cookies from the pan. If you try to remove them too soon they will just fall apart.
- Serve and enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site