Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Pot Pie made easy! We love this Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie with pre-made biscuits it’s a delicious fast way to get dinner on the table.Ingredients
- 1 can Pilsbury Grands Biscuits 8 biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small package frozen veggie mix: carrots peas corn and green beans
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1-2 cups chicken broth adapt to your preference
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup regular size
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large sauce pan heat the butter on medium heat. Add the veggie mixture to the pan and saute until the veggies are tender about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk in the chicken broth and the Cream of Chicken soup. Let the sauce simmer for 1 minute to thicken. Season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- For Full Instructions You Can Visit : nobiggie.net