Best Southwestern Crockpot Chicken Tacos
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 8-oz jar salsa
- 1 15-oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 onion coarsely chopped
- taco shells and toppings you like
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT for the taco shells and toppings in your crockpot. Stir making sure there s some sauce underneath the chicken so it doesn t end up sticking to the bottom.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours. Shred with a fork then serve with taco shells and your favorite taco toppings.
NOTESNutrition is an estimate and WITHOUT taco shells or toppings as this will be very individual.This article and recipe adapted from this site