Best Slow Cooker Honey Soy Chicken
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger minced
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1.5kg (3.3 lb) chicken drumsticks
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp water
- Mix the soy sauce honey garlic ginger and sesame oil in the slow cooker.
- Add chicken drumsticks to the slow cooker baste them so they are well coated.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl combine the cornstarch with the water until it forms a paste.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the slow cooker and mix.
- Add the chicken back in and cook on high for 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Optional: Baste chicken with the sauce and place it under a grill for a few minutes to caramelize.
- Serve & Enjoy
This article and recipe adapted from this site