Best Recipe Vinegar Coleslaw
- 1 head of green cabbage finely shredded
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1/2 yellow or red onion finely sliced
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey (or more depending on sweetness)
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add the shredded green cabbage carrot and onion to a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl whisk together the apple cider vinegar Dijon mustard honey olive oil celery seed salt and pepper to create the dressing. Taste the dressing and decide if you d like to add more honey.
- Add about half of the dressing to the cabbage onions and carrots and gently toss. Slowly add more dressing until you’ve reached your desired consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!
LISA S TIPSThis recipe makes approximately 12 cups of vinegar coleslaw.You can also store it in the fridge for 3-5 days. This article and recipe adapted from this site