Best Recipe Keto Ground Beef Casserole
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans green beans drained
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in a cast iron skillet then drain the excess grease.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted then add beef broth heavy whipping cream garlic powder and salt/pepper.
- Bring to a boil and cook on medium heat until mixture begins to thicken then reduce heat and simmer.
- Once the ground beef mixture thickens add the two cans of green beans that have been drained on top then sprinkle cheese on top of green beans.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site