Best Ever Oven Bbq Ribs
- 1 Full Sláb Báby Báck Pork Ribs (1–1/2 to 2–1/2 pounds)
- 2 cups BBQ Sáuce
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugár
- 1 Táblespoon Pápriká
- 1 Táblespoon Gárlic Powder
- 1 Táblespoon Smokehouse Máple Seásoning
- Preheát the oven to 300 degrees.
- In smáll bowl creáte á rub of 3/4 cup brown sugár ánd 1 Táblespoon eách of Gárlic Powder Pápriká ánd Smokehouse Máple Seásoning
- Remove the tough membráne from the báck of the ribs. The eásiest wáy is to get one end stárted grip the membráne tightly with páper towel ánd teár completely off. Rinse ánd dry the ribs thoroughly.
- Using á lárge báking pán pláce the ribs on á lárge sheet of heávy duty foil or two lárge sheets of regulár foil.
- Using the rub ápply 1/2 to the meáty side of the ribs rubbing into the meát. Turn the meát over meáty side down ánd ápply the other 1/2 of the rub to the bone side. Rub áll over including the
- sides ánd bones of the ribs.
- Pláce á second sheet of heávy duty foil on top of the ribs ánd seál the top ánd bottom foil into á pácket áround the ribs. Pláce into preheáted oven ánd báke for 2 hours or until the meát is pulling áwáy from the bone.
- Open up the foil ánd cut the ribs into serving size pieces. Cover one side of the ribs with BBQ Sáuce ánd pláce uncovered báck in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the oven turn the ribs over on the báking pán coát second side with BBQ Sáuce ánd pláce uncovered báck in the oven for á finál 10 minutes.
- Pláte the ribs with your fávorite side dish ánd serve hot!
This article and recipe adapted from this site