- 1 (3.4 oz) box INSTANT vanilla pudding mix
- ¾ cup cold brew coffee (any brand is fine; I used sweetened cold brew coffee but unsweetened will work)
- ½ cup milk or cream
- 1 Tbsp pure coffee extract (or less if you want a less strong coffee flavor)
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip thawed
- 1 prepared Oreo cookie crust
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Dark chocolate-covered espresso beans for garnish
- In a large bowl whisk together the instant pudding dry mix the cold brew coffee the milk and the coffee extract. Whisk until combined and slightly thickened about 1 minute. Fold in the Cool Whip completely making sure to get the bottom!
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust and smooth out the top. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving pipe on whipped cream and garnish with dark chocolate-covered espresso beans. Cut into wedges and serve!
This article and recipe adapted from this site