Best Applebee’s Asian Chicken Salad
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 pieces Tyson’s Crispy Chicken Strips
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 2 cups bagged coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup chow mein noodles
- In a small bowl whisk together the honey mayo mustard vinegar and sesame oil. Refrigerate while you prepare the salad.
- Bake the chicken strips according to the package directions (about 20 minutes.) Remove and allow to cool off. Cut up into thin pieces.
- Mix together some of the lettuce and coleslaw. Divide among individual plates top with the chicken pieces almonds and chow mein noodles. Drizzle the dressing on top. Serve right away and enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site