Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar ChickenBaked Garlic Brown Sugar ChickenHere s The Details of Recipe:Ingredients
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- additional herbs and spices as desired
- Preheat oven to 450°F Line a baking dish or cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil.
- In small sauté pan sauté garlic with the oil until tender.Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. .Place breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.
Source: Baked Garlic Brown Sugar ChickenPlease leave me a rating or a comment and let me know if you love this chicken! You can also tag me with #indogen.site on social media so I can see your meals. Thank you!HAPPY & Enjoy Cooking