Apple Cookies And Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup finely diced and peeled tart apples
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- ½ Cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
- 8 oz. block of Cream Cheese
- 3 tsp. Vanilla
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Peal and dice 1 cup of tart apples.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in cinnamon baking powder baking sold and salt and mix well.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of flour and mix until combined.
- Add in 1 cup of apples and mix with a spoon.
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of Flour and combine until the flour is completely incorporated into the cookie dough.
- Bake the cookies in a 375 degree oven for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Allow cookies to cool.
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- Beat cream cheese butter and vanilla in a mixer until blended.
- Add powered sugar a cup at a time and continue to mix until sugar is incorporated.
- Frost cookies.
This article and recipe adapted from this site