Amazing Honey Garlic Sriracha Chicken Wings
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 lb chicken wings
- 1?3 cup honey
- 1?3 cup sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1?4 tsp sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place an oven-proof wire rack over the foil.
- In a small bowl mix together kosher salt black pepper garlic powder paprika and baking powder. Place chicken wings in a large bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 of the seasoning over wings and toss to coat. Sprinkle remaining seasoning over wings and toss to coat again. Arrange wings on the rack over the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turn wings and continue baking for another 15 minutes. Turn wings again and bake until browned and crispy about 15 minutes more. Transfer wings to a clean large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix together honey sriracha sauce rice vinegar and sesame oil until thoroughly combined and smooth. Pour sauce over the wings and toss to coat completely.
This article and recipe adapted from this site