15 Minute Keto Garlic Chicken With Broccoli And Spinach
- 1 pound chicken breasts cut into 1 pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed pepper optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese mozzarella cheddar parmesan or favorite melting cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chopped chicken breasts season with Italian seasoning crushed red pepper and salt & pepper. Sautee for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Add the garlic and saute for another minute or until fragrant. Add the tomato broccoli spinach shredded cheese and cream cheese. Cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the broccoli is cooked through.
- Serve with cooked pasta rice zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice.
This article and recipe adapted from this site